When was the last time you embarked on a true immersive adventure? At Atlas Unbound, we propose a different way to experience the world, through experiential embodied learning. We’ve opened up our atlas, unearthing stories waiting to be told, hidden lairs to be discovered and inspiring local characters to be met. You’ll spend your days roaming alongside our global community, learning from the wisdom of nature’s systems, contextualizing each place’s unique narrative through guiding themes and insightful speakers that create moments of introspection and catalyze fresh perspectives on systems change and regenerative futures.
Find your path below
THE POWER OF CONTRASTS // THE VALUE OF NEW PERSPECTIVES
A narrow peninsula of deep mountain ranges where the desert tumbles into the sea, Baja California inspires through its contrasts. It’s grand, rugged, and epic, and it provides the ideal backdrop to contemplate the world through a different lens.
This journey features:
- Accommodation in a stunning boutique hotel perched above the sea, and two nights glamping on a deserted island surrounded by sea lions.
- Frolicking with creatures of the deep, learning about the intricacies of aquatic ecosystems, sessions with our facilitator on transformative leadership development.
- Exploring the coastline by dirt roads and seafaring vessels.
- Our founders' participation and orchestration of adventures.
Join us in the heart of summer as we disappear into the untouched sweeping wilderness of the Dolomites. These jagged peaks in Northern Italy are infamous for being some of the most beautiful mountain ranges on Earth, with spectacular vertical pinnacles, twisting spires and ethereal heights. We’ll be venturing deep into the isolated Marmole group, and will spend two nights camping out in the forest under the open stars.
Picturesque alpine hikes, fireside ceremonies, rock climbing and many other forms of magic and nature connection await.
On our final evening, we will emerge back into civilization to the picturesque town of Cortina D'Ampezzo. Nestled in an alpine valley on the banks of the Boite river and home to many local artisans and craftsmen, this is the perfect place to celebrate our adventure before heading home.
If you haven’t heard of Costa Careyes before, it’s because the people who go there like to keep it that way. Founded in the 1970s as a luxury bohemian enclave, Careyes is located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico and is defined by a rare energy that permeates every corner. Its magic lies in the founding members’ sensibilities in combining the raw power of pristine nature with whimsical villas and an understated charm.
Careyes is a place infamous for being closed off to the outside world, accessible only to those with an insider’s key and a desire to get off the grid completely.
This journey features:
- Immersion in the wild landscapes of the Pacific swell and facilitated nature connection workshops
- Exhilarating boat rides exploring the coast and its hidden beaches
- Introducing baby turtles into the rhythmic waves of the Pacific, hopping on a surfboard to catch the coast’s swell and riding along empty expanses of beach on horseback
- Sunset ceremonies and immersions in surrealist art-scapes
- Delicious local Mexican cuisine